Re: Renewed Faith

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Renewed Faith
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 96 13:18:52 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Jeez, don't let word of this get out.  I've been hoping to pick a
     Curta up at a yard sale or flea market, but it looks even more
     unlikely now.   I have also considered looking for one of those old
     Halda mechanical rally computers (Speed Pilot?) and trying to get it
     working and calibrated.  Can you still get gears and parts for those
     things?

     Stu