Music

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Music
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:07:57 -0400
Phil wrote:

>-What's the opinions out there about favorite tunes to listen to whilst
wrenching on the beasts?

>-Last night while "fiddling about" on our TIGER, I started up a 4-disc CD
set of the WHO. Really got me in the right mood short of throwing my tools
all over the garage. "My Generation"..."The Ox"...."Magic Bus".

The Who !   Definitely my fovorite group from the 60's.

My latest choice for garage music would include:

Alanis Morissette,  Brandon Fields,   Chris Issac,  Ricki Lee Jones,  Adrian
Legg.......and more.....

                                    Rick Fedorchak