Re: EXHAUSTed

To: RKEMPINS@ssf4.jsc.nasa.gov, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: EXHAUSTed
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 23:32:42 -0400
In a message dated 96-07-24 11:49:36 EDT, Rob wrote:

<< I used Tiger Tom's exhaust and fit it perfectly. No grinding or rebending
 required. So I guess you were lucky!

OK, I guessI am just swimming in luck!

The fun never ends.  The chromed tailpipes that I got do not fit into the
muffler pipes.  So I ask the group: would it be best to expand the muffler
pipes (and if so, how) or crush the ends of the chromed pipes slightly (ditto
on the how).  I know that the muffler shops use a machine to expand a pipe if
need be, but I do not have access to such a tool since I do not work at a
muffler shop (had you fooled though, right :-) ) unless I want to pay those
guys 45 bucks (an hour of labor) for 30 seconds of their time.

Thanks again, folks.

Rick "Wish I Had My Q-37 Space Modulator" Hoefle