Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

To: HANS_W_HOELSCHER@msn.com
Subject: Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 96 11:34:17 -0600
Item Subject: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

I have on my Tiger a turn signal lever that has an additional switch in it that
closes when you pull the lever toward the driver. I have it wired to my horns,
but I think it was intended as a headlight flasher. I bought this from Tiger Tom
(I think) in the late 70's, and I seem to remember something about Rover being
involved.  This looks, works, installs, and wires the same as the original turn
signal lever, with an extra switch.  It's not exactly what you asked for, but it
may be close enough.  I still may have the box, so I'll take a look through my
junk tonight.

Stu Brennan

Subject: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

A while back I read about someone using a turn signal arm for a horn button on
the right side of the Tiger steering colum.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>