Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

To: jfhess@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us
Subject: Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 11:34:52 -0400
Dear John,

Your horn switch located on the turn signal switch is not a rare option,
every car made for the home market (U.K. and Europe) had them.  It's just us
poor North American market owners who didn't get them.  They were made by
Lucas just like the stock North American one.

I have them in my Alpine & Tiger and you can hook them up to either the horn
or as they were made to do, the headlights.  By law the European cars had to
have a headlight dip switch for passing.........

Best regards,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam Inc