Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel

To: john hess <jfhess@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Tiger horn button with new sterring wheel
From: Seth Johnson <johnss@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 21:49:23 -0400
Your horn configuration is not rare at all. A previous owner undoubtedly
replaced the Tiger turn signal switch with the equivalent one from a
Rover, a 2000TC from the 60s, I recall. I made the same change years ago
when I switched the huge OEM steering wheel to a Moto-Lita that had no
provision for the pot-metal horn rim used on the original wheel.  It's
an easy swap and has worked flawlessly for at least 15 years. Al J.
(B9472024)