Book on Vintage Racing Sunb

To: "Message Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Book on Vintage Racing Sunb
From: "T Wiencek" <t_wiencek@qmgate.anl.gov>
Date: 25 Oct 1996 09:11:33 U
                       Subject:                                Time: 9:06 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Book on Vintage Racing Sunbeams         Date:
10/25/96

WIth all this talk about racing, I would like to remind everyone that there is
a book called Vintage Racing British Sportscars by Terry Jackson.  It has a
section on racing Alpines and Tigers.  I have a copy somewhere but I can't
seem to find it.  I think you can still get this book from Classic Motorbooks
(1-800-826-6600) for about $30.  Has anyone else seen this book? Tom