Re: Amber Tail Lights

To: "STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com" <STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com>,
Subject: Re: Amber Tail Lights
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:06:00 -0600
I haven't had to change plastic lens yet. Anyway, from
other experience, if you are going to drill holes in plastic don't use a
regular twist drill. The cutting angle of a drill for plastic should be
vertical such that it actually scapes the plastic away. They sell em, or
you
can modifiy an old drill bit.  I would definitely use one if you are
drilling in a rare or high dollar item.  Going slow doesn't hurt either.

Rob Kempinski
Houston Texas
------
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.