Re: Amber Tail Lights

To: jlaifman@pircher.com
Subject: Re: Amber Tail Lights
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:40:18 -0500 (EST)
Jay,

I guess it's time to give all the correct information, here goes:
Alpine IV and Tiger I  had inside screw lenses and chrome housing.
Alpine V, Tiger Ia & Tiger II had outside screw lenses and matching chrome
housing.

YES, the housings for the inside and outside screw lenses are different.
 They have different Lucas part numbers and on the early inside screw
housings you could even remove the bulb holders, on the later ones you can't.

The AMBER lense was only made inside screw and was not sold on cars sold in
the US.

Hope this helps all of you.....

Best regards,
Curt