RE: Curious Logic

To: Ted Reese <reesee@ucs.orst.edu>
Subject: RE: Curious Logic
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Jan 97 22:10:16 EST
So this is  _bashing_???

If you're  _looking_  for insults and offense in life, you can find them
anywhere.  My remarks were neither malicious nor any further off-topic than the
many other humorous quips I read on this list.

Personally, I enjoy the even-handed and clever dialogue I read -- including the
scoffing remarks about my claim of a stock 289 MkIA.  I have never felt
personally attacked or "bashed" by anyone.  If there was malice intended, I
missed it.  Interpretation has a lot to do with attitude, I suppose.  The long
and short of it is that this Tiger stuff is a hobby, not a religion.

Lighten up.  The world, and the people in it, can be a lot of fun.

Eddy