RE: Curious Logic

To: "'102430.3640@compuserve.com'" <102430.3640@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Curious Logic
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 01:18:49 -0800
        I have no problem with legislative insights, and other legal issues
being posted here.  They can, and often do affect us all.  We just don't
need the editorial on the people involved.  That stuff is best posted on
another list...  Remember, politicians "sometimes" even pass good laws.

Rich....... a moderately conservative independent liberal who is a God
fearing Athieistic Constitution thumping ..... American....   And proud
of it !!    8-)

(that should cover it)