RE: Curious Logic

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Curious Logic
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Jan 97 12:17:20 EST
>>How did you guy's get from whining about $1200 grilles to politics.
>>Come on now !

We are not at liberty to answer that.  Can't you see that the Topic Police are
swarming the list?

Okay, it's nearly a draw.  I've received 7 direct emails supporting my position
on this, and 6 against.  Actually, more than that, but that's the number of
indiduals who wrote.  Some wrote more than once, and one cat sent the same
message three times.  No one has offered a rebuttal so convincing that I feel a
need to change or restate my position.  I hope that's okay.  Ha!

Now, I only mention this because I am posting a topically relevant inquiry soon,
and I wouldn't want to be censored by the Topic Police for previous postings
which are allegedly more off topic than some of the other stuff we've seen here.

Trusting in everyone's maturity and good nature to know that this not a flame,
but an attempt to put this B.S. to rest, I remain, ever your humble Sunbeamer,

Eddy