Re: Re[2]: The quest for more horsepower!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: The quest for more horsepower!
From: BunkyR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 15:42:00 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-26 10:35:33 EST, nicholsj@oakwood.org writes:

<< This past summer at a Ford powered car
 show, I saw a yellow Tiger with the fuel injected 5.0L engine from a Mustang

 G.T. installed. I didn't meet the owner but it was apparent some surgery was

 required to the sheet metal to accommodate the fuel injection unit. At least

 this one was on the road.

 Check the message archives...the 5.0 mod is an easy <all things relative>
mod..matter of fact one member <don't remember who> lives in FL and commented
that one of the Mustang conversion guys <Saleen ??> sells the engine/trans as
a complete unit and they are brand new pulls <and if I remember..VERY cheap>

Anyone remember that thread ??