Knee deep in Tiger restoration

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Knee deep in Tiger restoration
From: joe brackin <joetiger@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 07:22:19 -0500
I've been lurking for for a while but now I need some advice. B382001080
is being stripped at the paint shop shop today and the engine is in the
garage mostly in pieces. Upon inspection it is obvious that now is the
time for an engine rebuild. First can anyone reccommend an engine shop
here in south florida(Ft Lauderdale area)? Any advice on what to replace
and what to attempt to keep on the engine. It is factory stock with
80000 miles right now and I will probably keep it stock after the the
rebuild.

--
joe brackin
joetiger@mindspring.com