RE: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and san

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'marrone@wco.com'" <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: RE: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and san
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 02:43:26 -0800
        Question:  Were these "converted" Tigers so good, that they
could be passed as a Tiger?  I mean with the correct firewall, cross
member, Steering rack, etc.  Stuff that is easily seen, but not easily
changed?  All you (TAC) are concerned with is whether it rolled off the
assembly line as a Tiger to begin with.  I know that, but see my

Rich