RE: Re[4]: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and san

To: "'brockctella@juno.com'" <brockctella@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Re[4]: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and san
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 00:49:48 -0800
        I would never do that!  When I do my Alpine conversion, the car
will always say "Alpine" on the side.  Why?  Because that's what it is.
The engine may be a Buick, and the valve covers say "Offenhouser", and
it may have a Vette 6-speed, but it's still an Alpine.....just powered
by Buick, or Rover.  If the rusted away Tiger is Dead...then its dead.
I believe it's a felony to use the VIN tags on another frame anyway.

Rich