Re: Bubbles in glass and trim?

To: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Bubbles in glass and trim?
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 15:16:38 +1200
I'm not a Tiger expert but do have an Alpine with a simaler problem with
its windscreen-I suspect what is happening is that the laminated screen
is delaminating but I'm not sure if there is any thing you can do about
it. With regard to the vent window trim they came in two different forms
one for the GT (with padded door roll) and one for the sports ( without
the roll).My understanding is that all Tigers were GT trim. What I can
tell you is that I had tremendous trouble trying to fix one of mine when
it snapped-almost impossible to weld it (muck metal)and when I got one
from the UK it was like yours the wrong type (in my case a GT/Tiger
instead of a Sports) finally got the right one via a lot of horse
trading with a friend.Karl