RE: license plate mounting

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>, "Tom Hall" <modtiger@engravers.com>,
Subject: RE: license plate mounting
From: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 97 17:02:37 UT
The Rootes competition dept solved all problems with regards to
The license plate mounting.

The no. plate was painted on the bonnet and boot lid in black and the digits
were painted on top of that in white

Certainly solved the problem as far as blocking air to the radiator or indeed
falling off !

I suppose there is some law which prohibits doing the same thing now?

Anyway I can't see it catching on !!

although it does look very neat --- DSD