Re: Driving Caps/Hats

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Caps/Hats
From: ralph peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:00:40 +0000
Don't get me wrong as I appreciate the humor( I really do and have been
enertained by this thread) but is the same list where some (not many
however) people took umbrage about a person bringing up a non tiger car
question about a Hyundai tranny problem awhile back? ( and I am not not
talking about the PC content messages.)

Nothing personal towards anyone but a person did ask a legimate CAR
(this is a car list isn't it?) question a while back and it became a
situation of him apologizing for asking that question to the list. I
hope in the future people will be able to ask ANY car related question
of the list even if it is not Tiger unique  and recieve a reply!!!
FLAME ON I have fire extinguishers in all cars and 2 in the house
 Jay Peterson