Re: Driving Caps/Hats

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Caps/Hats
From: ralph peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:17:12 +0000
Steve, You were not one of the ones that I was referring to and I have
found you to be very helpful. Awhile back there was a post by someone
about a friend having a problem with his hyundai tranny. A couple of
posts then came through that mentioned if it isn't Tiger keep it off the
list. The original person who posted the message then came back and
apologized for posting a non tiger car question to the list.

My post was only to try and point out that this list can be home to any
thing related to cars while still maintaining its prime focus on Tigers.
In retrospect I should not of used a reply to someones message that was
not related to the original posts to bring up this point, I apologize
for that. As I said I was entertained by the posts on the hats.
Hope this clears it up but feel free to contact me directly if it
doesn't. Jay (not Ralph, he doesn't exist)