Re: Archimedes'principle-Eureka's dirty bath water!

To: rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM
Subject: Re: Archimedes'principle-Eureka's dirty bath water!
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 14:35:42 EDT
HEY,HEY, HEY Let's not get carried away. Both events are very important
to the Marque and we shouldn't be feuding. There is time for both and
those that have a  vested interest should get involved and share ideas.
Its important that our cars have preserved examples and also very
important to remember these are sports cars and should be driven and
raced.