Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 21:55:18 -0700
How about...

4)      No one talks about whether reproduction parts should be
indistinguishable       from the originals.

5)      Don't discuss whether or not Tigers are true collectors cars.

6)      And never, never debate the best gear ratio for the rear end or whether
or      not a close ratio or wide ratio toploader is best.  (not sure how the
gear    ratio thing slipped by this week without much comment).

>Subject: RE: OOPPS!  The Hot Motor Bit Again
>Author:  "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com> at ~INTERNET
>Date:    8/5/97 4:19 PM

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       '79 Spitfire
                       Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)