Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested) (Receipt notification requested)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again
From: "Jorquera, Mario" <Mario.Jorquera@fhwa.dot.gov>
Date: 06 Aug 1997 07:31:23 -0400
Help!  I just finished changing the points on my Mark 1,
and it runs great.  It's amazing that it was running at all
before...it seemed to have no gap at all.  One question,
though.  When I went for a ride, the tachometer now
indicates about twice the actual RPM than what the
engine is turning.  It's fun pegging the needle at 6000
rpm, but I liked it better the way it was.  I looked at the
book and re-checked all connections, and it all looks
OK.  Any of you out there know what I did wrong?

TIA

Mario
B9471239