Re: cooling hot tigers

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: cooling hot tigers
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:32:47 -0500
This thermostat drilling thing had me scratching my head for minute,
too.
When I picked up some other parts at my Ford dealer, I suggested to my
parts guy that I would pick up the thermostat somewhere else, to avoid
paying for that expensive Ford box.  He said it was worth buying the
Ford
one, because it has a built in check valve.  It looks like a slightly
high tech drill hole.  The thermostat is to be istalled with this
rotated
to the top. Anyway, he said it was important because it allows air to
escape.  Could this have something to do with this solution?

Food for your thoughts,

Mark