Re: Re[2]: Hasta la Vista! -Reply

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Hasta la Vista! -Reply
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:12:32 -0700
Phil,

I am so glad that a leader has stepped up from the crowd, to take
initiative to act rather than belittle.  I have only one suggestion of
value to augment the contents of your goody bag; it also brings the total
up to six, which is for some a lucky number........

7)  A taped 8 hour lecture and roundtable discussion by noted psycholigists
as to the cultural and social value associated with the study and practice
of Eubonics, Itabonics, Polbonics, Britbonics, Gerbonics, Swedebonics,
Asibonics, and last but not least; Eirebonics.  Discussion will also
include how the face of motorcar history would be different without
traditional oil leaks that could have been avoided had the British not
oppressed the Celtic peoples.  Almost 7 hours of the programme will discuss
VIN plate rivets: composition, size placement and aging process.  Finally,
last thrity seconds devoted to national award recognition for most
outstanding Technical Writer.........

Allan
B9472373 (Tigger is honorary R.A.T.S, owner's envious!)

At 11:22 AM 8/29/97 PST, LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com wrote:
>     Hi;
>
>     -At the next TU, instead of handing out dash plaques, Concour
>     trophy's, win-place-show ribbons, TIGER quizzes, etc, I'm going to
>     make up a "goody" bag to give to every TIGER owner, whether they show
>     up or not and will include:
>
>     1) Goose poop.
>
>     2) Rivets. Some original, some from OSH.
>
>     3) A doctoral dissertation on TIGER interiors, including references to
>        Martha Wheat. Special chapters will be dedicated to carpet pile
>        height, color-matches, and edibility.
>
>     4) A totally un-important test on the history of the Citreon 2CV and
>        how it led to the dropping of the Gold-standard in the 1930's by
>        the U.S. Gov't. and the foundation of rap-music as a cultural
>        medium and form of expression in the '80's.
>
>     5) An autocross/demolition derby where the slowest car wins.
>
>     6) No food, fun, drinks or rooms. Everyone gets to sleep in sleeping
>        bags, not shower for a week, and eat cold, canned, Vienna
>        sausages. The only bathroom to use will be at the local 7-Eleven.
>

>                                   Phil

Cynicism SUCKS !!