Re: brake hang ups

To: ritchie@mcn.org, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: brake hang ups
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 21:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-20 22:54:45 EDT, ritchie@mcn.org writes:

<< My wife and I went for a drive this evening and on the way back the
 steering wheel started to vibrate (more than usual) and chatter.  I thought
 I had a flat tire so Pulled over and smoke was pouring out of the left
 front wheel.  Put my hand on the rim it was burning hot.  I checked the
 rest of the rims they were also very hot, and I hadn't been using the
 brakes very much.

 So I'm assuming this is a brake booster problem, can anyone confirm my
 suspicion on this?  Thanks Armand

 ritchie@mcn.org
 Ar >>
Sounds like a caliper problem.  The booster would act on all  four wheels.
Ray