Re: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: Re: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 97 13:46:13 -0500

     I see two good things going on here:

     1) Jan had the knowledge beforehand of what to look for when
     inspecting this car.  His knowledge raised doubts in his mind about
     the authenticity of the car.

     2) Jan verified his suspicion by checking a readily available source,
     in this case Norm's book.  As I said before, knowledge is power,
     keeping things secret about what to look for when buying a Tiger or
     any collector car helps no one in the long run.

     Jeff