Re: FW: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""

To: tartanad@ix16.ix.netcom.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:54:34 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-10-25 13:42:00 EDT, tartanad@ix16.ix.netcom.com writes:

<< On the other hand,  I think we need to be careful, in that what may be a
 >>real Tiger could be called a fake by someone who doesn't really know how
 >>to tell the difference. This could result in a reference in some printed
 >>journal that could haunt the owner of a legit car and perhaps damage
 >>his/her ability to sell it.

This is just as damaging as buying a fake doesn't everyone think? Fact is,
that it exists because of several mistakes made on various levels of
aquisition of information. Don't believe everything you read. Some of the
best deals around are supposed fakes. That's what we get for driving hybrids.