RE: Alpine or Tiger II?

To: brad.parlee@edc.ge.com
Subject: RE: Alpine or Tiger II?
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 12:37:43 -0700

Brad:

A bunch of years back I was in contact with a fellow of Swiss origin who'd had a
red Alpine 260 in the family for years.  His Dad owned the dealership in
Switzerland, and this one never got sold, probably because it was RHD.  This is
no myth, as he let me drive it around the neighborhood a couple times!  RHD is
weird, but that's another story.

I can't remember his name, but last I heard, he had moved from Boston, to
Florida.  He was a head chef at big, expensive hotel restaurants.

Might this be the same car?

Stu

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@autox.team.net) at
HP-ColSprings,shargw3
Date:    10/29/97 6:35 AM

Yes, there is an Alpine 260 with all the purchase paperwork in Orlando.
Its in bad shape but being restored.  Not much unusual except for the
Alpine script.  I'll get the numbers to Norm.