Re: It's not worthy!

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: It's not worthy!
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 97 09:24:57 -0500

     Take one for a drive, you might change your mind.  The 4cyl is nice,
     the 6cyl is nicer.  When you compare the three new roadsters, Porsche,
     Mercedes and BMW, the BMW is closest in spirt(and price) to the MG and
     Triumph.  Besides, the BMW has non-opening vent windows just like an
     Alpine or Tiger.

     Jeff