Re: It's not worthy!

To: nicholsj@oakwood.org, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: It's not worthy!
From: Tom Reynolds <kjtar@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:19:16 -0700
Better yet, try the new Miata available at your local Mazda dealer in
January.  It won't give you neck snapping acceleration, but it is a true
sports car and handles very well.  I've driven the 1.9 ZZZ and found it
wanting, the 6 is just what it needed, but on a $/value basis, I'm not sure
it's any better than the Miata.  The SLK just doesn't turn me on, and it's
not even available with a stick shift.  The Boxster, now there's one I'd
like to try.
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ
'94 Miata R version