Advice For A Newcomer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Advice For A Newcomer
From: earndt@telequest.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 8:32:04 -0600
Hello, All;

Bear with me as I am a newcomer to the list and my questions have  =20
probably been asked a thousand times.  I have become interested in the  =20
Tiger and in the acquisition of one at some point for the purposes of  =20
restoration.  Can someone steer me to some resources (printed, online,  =20
verbal, whatever) to educate myself on the strengths, weaknesses, and the =20=
=20
peculiarities of the Tiger?

For the sake of conversation, let's assume I'm looking at what appears to =20=
=20
be a Tiger that hasn't been TAC'd.  How can I conclusively identify it as =20=
=20
an authentic Tiger instead of an Alger or some other clone?

Thanks!
    Erich Arndt
    Cedar Hill, TX