Re: Advice For A Newcomer

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <earndt@telequest.com>
Subject: Re: Advice For A Newcomer
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 98 11:10:10 -0500
     'For the sake of conversation, let's assume I'm looking at what
     appears to   be a Tiger that hasn't been TAC'd.  How can I
     conclusively identify it as   an authentic Tiger instead of an Alger
     or some other clone?'

     If someone told you what to look for to authenticate a Tiger, they
     would have to kill you.  Sorry, that's "Official TAC Secrets" you
     know.

     Jeff