Keys

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keys
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 21:31:30 -0500
Tigers,

At 04:53 PM 1/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyone on the list know where to get original or reproduction "ROOTES"
>key blanks?  Just thought I'd check.  It would be a nice touch if
>they're available.
>
>Thanks,
>Mark

        I tried for a long time and finally found a set in England.
Almost couldn't get the blanks as the Key shop man said that he could
only sell "cut keys".  Finally payed extra for the blanks and got them.
When I got back to the states I found that they would not work
as the lengthwise slot was on the wrong side of the blank !
Is the key slot side another secret of Tigers or is this due to driving
Us Tigers on the wrong side of the road?
Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others