Re: Keys

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 98 11:20:54 PST
>      Another possible source for keys is Peter Groh, in Maryland.  For
>      several years I've seen his ads for keys for British cars.  Call him
>      at (410)750-2352.
>
>      Stu

I'm pretty sure you can buy key blanks from Brit car parts suppliers
like Moss, though I had no problem finding Wilmot Breeden blanks at a
local lock smith's.

This may be out of date by now, but here's a source I was given in the
SF Bay Area a few years back for blanks:

    Key Kraft
    1585 Church Street, SF 94131;
    (415) 285-0134.

You'll need the number stamped on an existing key, so without one you're
probably out of luck unless you can take the lock itself in.

Roland