Speedometer cable gearbox and other stuff -Reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, anitabrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Speedometer cable gearbox and other stuff -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:25:26 -0700
Jim:
You get my vote for Best Post of the Month Award with how to calibrate
a speedo. I lover your approach to things it suits my philosophy that "if
man made it a man can fix it". I have so often found that a job can be
done just as well and sometimes better by an innovative and careful
owner than by a harried, uncaring and underpaid professional. Tools
seem to follow the same approach. Most specialized tools can be built
with just a little effort and imagination. If you have to buy a tool it usually
pays for itself the first time you use it so get the best.  Anyway thanks
and . . .
Godspeed
Jc