Tiger ID manual

Subject: Tiger ID manual
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:56:45 -0600
Sitting here in the back water of Louisiana, where probably less than a
dozen Tigers exist and I own the only one in town, a thought occurred to me
as I read the arguments for not publishing a manual on how to identify a
real Tiger.  I decided to share this thought before it died of loneliness.
Is there really any profit in "counterfeiting" a Tiger?  I mean, can you
really fabricate a Tiger look-a-like out of an Alpine with all the correct
looking pieces and sell it at a profit?  It isn't like a Tiger is worth
$250K.  Hell, I have a '65 Mustang lightly restored on a tight budget, and
I can't even sell it for 3/4 of what I have into it.  Somehow I don't think
the "not worth the risk of publishing" argument borders on paranoia.  For
what it's worth.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
"Geowiz"