Re: Tiger ID manual

To: larry@netkonnect.net
Subject: Re: Tiger ID manual
From: MWood24020 <MWood24020@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:07:07 EST
Larry-
Yes to all of the above. Makes me pretty biased, huh?

Actually, between my involvement with business, family and racing my vintage
car, I haven't been directly involved with the day in day out operations of
STOA since I was president three years ago. I probably wasn't the most popular
president either, as I had a hard time accepting the status quo.  Like (maybe)
the majority of us, I've never been real good at doing things which I felt
were imposed upon me.

If I honestly believed, with very clear reasoning, that a program such as TAC
wasn't going to significantly help us all, I wouldn't get behind it.

Mike Wood
mwood24020@aol.com