Re: Fulcrum pins

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum pins
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:47:58
Gang,

I have lower fulcrum pins engineered by Dale Akuszewski, a.k.a., Dale's
Restorations. They are built by Global West and they are REALLY BIG!!. They
have Delrin bushings and zerk fittings, etc. Quite a few Tigers have these
units and I haven't heard of any problems, although perhaps with the upper
pins I heard a suggestion of a problem but don't know anything about it. I
am using the earlier Alpine upper A-arms with solid bushings and bolt-on
ball joints.  Pay Dale for these parts and let him worry about liability!!
Just my two cents worth.

Bob,
B9472134, SHO, etc.

At 11:20 AM 2/12/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Richard,
>
>No, I only write like a lawyer. I'm a Rocket Scientist (no kidding).
>It's my son, Jay, who is the attorney. His specialty is real estate and
>contracts. My brother-in-law's firm is Patents and Copyrights. You're
>looking for Consumer Protection, Product Liability, etc. experts. My own
>cut would be: if you sell a product, intended for a specific use, it had
>better be "suitable" for that use or you're in for it.
>

>Steve
>
>--
>Steve Laifman         < One first kiss,       >
>B9472289              < one first love, and   >
>                      < one first win, is all >
>                      < you get in this life. >

>                         _/
>                    _/_/_/