Brake fluid question

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake fluid question
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:51:05 -0600
Hey, everyone!

I don't remember if this has been discussed on this list before so I'm
going to have to ask this.  What are most folks using for brake fluid in
Sunbeams, Castrol GTLMA or silicone?  I currently have silicone in my car
but am going through a total rebuild of the braking system and wondered
what are the pros and cons of silicone vs. Castrol GTLMA (other than the
fact that silicone won't eat your paint).  I've found about an even split
around here, between silicone and Castrol, with folks who own MG's,
Healey's and Triumph's.  So, whada y'all think?

Thanks,
Andy Walker
(currently using the "Flintstone" method of stopping the Tiger!)