Re: More dumb questions

To: anitabrt@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: More dumb questions
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:35:46 EST
Jim-
For some reason my second post didn't get to the list. What can I tell you AOL
sucks.
Anyway, after quickly sending the first post, I realized two things: 1. that I
hadn't read the entire post, including your very comprehensive and clear
reply. 2. My memory isn't very accurate. This led to the second post which
didn't get out.
You are entirely correct, I don't think there is a difference between I, Ia
and II in the logistics of the E-brake. I just gave a half-xss answer without
thinking enough about the question.
Knowing a stupid answer is always worse than a stupid question,
Mike Wood
B382002273