More dumb questions

Subject: More dumb questions
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:26:11 -0600
Now that the Tiger is running again I'm on to fixing non-critical things.
A couple of things weren't installed when I got the car, namely the
emergency brake and the jack.  Where the hell does the jack go?  I've got
some brackets I think it snaps into, but I can't find any holes to mount
the brackets.  No picture in the owner's manual.  Same problem with the
hand brake.  I've got most of the parts pictured in the shop manual, but
where does the cable attach to the rear brakes?  I can't see anything
underneath that looks like the drawing.   Sorry to be a pain with my
constant questions, but since I don't have another Tiger around for
comparison, it is a bit tough.  Hazard of owning the only one in town.  At
least I never see myself coming and going!

Jim Pickard
B9473298