Re: Rear axle color

To: rhoefle@ctlinc.com (Rick Hoefle)
Subject: Re: Rear axle color
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 98 10:22:16 PST

> Tony:
> When I scraped all the grease and gook off of my rear end (get your mind out
> of the gutter!) I found what looked to me like a Ford Red color (available
> in most auto parts stores in a spray can).  YMMV
>
> Rick

Eastwood's Red Glyptal is pretty close and probably a better paint than
you can get in most auto parts store- at least in CA.  Also, the diff
in my snake is also this color and since it's not a Ford diff and
was installed at AC and not by Shelby, I doubt it's Ford Red.  I suspect
that's the case for Tigers too.

Roland