Re: Lettering

To: steve@ramus.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lettering
From: SDeane7000 <SDeane7000@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:29:37 EST
Steve & Doug,

Be carefull using a template.  My original "Sunbeam" was missing a mounting
pin so I decided to replace it.  The new emblem had pins in slightly different
locations.  Larry Atkisson was at the helm and recommended using the original;
which worked great with two retainers (2 more than what the car came with!).

Therefore I suggest making a pattern from the actual emblem.

How about a poor man's magnaflux?  Would a magnet on the back side of the hood
and some iron filings on the front indicate the holes??

Scott 3821001187