Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix13.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:01:11 +0000
>Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:00:26 +0000
>To: pamelam@connix.com
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
>
>Pamela:
>Welcome from one professional sales person to another.
>
>I am curious...what do you think  SHOULD be on the site? Norm Miller
advertises oil lines, some other guy recently advertised a Morgan and still
another was selling wheels.

>To my mind this is a forum for all and should include not only information
about Tigers, but it should include queries and answers to questions about
the marque and it should also be available to those who want to offer their
wares, particularly when they are intended to help owners improve the looks,
performance or originality of their cars. I do NOT think that non-Sunbeam
targeted products should go on the page.