Re: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics

To: MrZAG57 <MrZAG57@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:34:53 -0800

[snip] <<<<is just another Asshole who wouldn't know shit from apple
butter.>>

OK, now you've done it!!  I will never be able to eat apple butter
again!

You know, I am really amazed at the kind of things that will stir this
group up.  IMHO, some of these e-mail and list exchanges get down right
mean.  (not necessarily refering to any one individual, the snipet above
is provided as an example.)

I wonder sometimes if we would speak to each other in such a fashion face
to face.  Personally, I really doubt it.  It is one thing to call someone
an idiot to his face and risk a fist in the mouth in reply.  Another to
send and e-mail with 2500 miles between the parties.  Might I suggest
that if we want to stick it to someone or otherwise question their
ancestory or quality of their gene pool, maybe it might be adviseable to
reply personally rather than to the list.

This is intended for all involved in this current thread.  Jeff put some
stuff to the list.  Cool.  If one does not like Jeff doing that, then let
him know <italic>personally</italic>.  Jeff is not absolved here by any
means; for he threw mud in reply to mud.

Hell, can we go back to rivets and TAC now??

GENTLEMAN........LIGHT YOUR FLAMETHROWERS !!

Allan

B9472373  (a driver....nothing more)