Re: Cooling Idea #17

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com,
Subject: Re: Cooling Idea #17
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:13:07 +0100
Stu,

Hadn't paid much attention to the hood hinge holes, as they are fairly well
filled with hood hinge when it's closed.  I'll look, when I get it back, but a
little foam tape ought to cure that (if there is a closed hood gap of any
significance.

As far as those lower valance ducts are concerned, those are the ones I am
trying to duct to the lower radiator header with one or two simple pieces of
aluminum sheet. This can not do any harm, and will probably do a lot of good in
motion.  Don't need to open or close them, as they, should be doing the air
direction job all the time, if they were properly designed, instead of dumping
most air under the suspension frame.  That lower valance has a lot of poor
design qualities, the structural support being one of the glaring ones.  I
believe that the front license plate supplies most of the lower rigidity, and
mine is in my trunk. {8->

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >