Re: Spark Plug Wire Sets

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Wire Sets
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:19:24 -0400

>What do you think about Spark Plug Wire Sets.

I use only Mallory spiral wound wire because:

1. The non-wound wires kill my electronic ignition.

2. The covers don't melt on the headers.

3. Non-wire wires (garphite) break down after a while.

4. At 12.5 to 1 a week spark don't work

5. They have a cool name.

Other note you are correct in saying no HP gain with the wires. If you don't
have a miss with stock wires better wires will not make a differance. A fire
lit with 2 matches is no hotter then a fire lit with a spark as long as it
is lit.

Doug Mallory