Re: tigers@autox.team.net digest #174

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tigers@autox.team.net digest #174
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:03:59 -0400
Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com

Larry Wright wrote:
> Does anybody connected w/CAT know the stock # for the "Tiger Kan Kooler"
> mentioned in the penultimate issue of Tiger Tales? And does anybody have
> one, want to offer an opinion or description?
>
> My, "I'd Like To See" list recently included a Tiger beer (or soda)
hugger,
> and I could get 'em made up in quantity through or company's Ad
Specialties
> division, cheap enough that even I could "float" the cost of a shipment
of
> 500 or so; I've seen samples, quality is pretty good. I don't want to
> duplicate efforts, though; if there's a good one out there already,
that's
> OK w/me.

Well, I got a few responses, but no one who seems to have actually seen
CAT's Tiger Kan Kooler. I'll order a couple anyhow, the price is cheap
enough. In addition, Apparently STOA has a hugger, too. Therefore, it's
unlikely that I'll have 500 coolers made just to stack up in my basement;
discretion is, after all, the greater part of discretion.