Soft Top.

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Soft Top.
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:33:21 -0400
Lynn Sheeley wrote:
>After attending several VW shows and having bus list guys come up and
>introduce themselves, the idea occured to several of us that it would be
nice
>to have a List Hat so a list member would know instantly when meeting
someone
>at a car show that they were a member of the list. Thus, the List Hat was
>born.

a) I normally buy _anything_ Tiger-related; sure a hat would be nice. And
supporting the TigerList by "showing the colors" appeals to me
b) It is technically impossible to wear a hat in a moving Tiger. I know,
I've lost enough hats trying. No, I won't wear it backwards!
c) Yeah, recognizing other List members on the road would be a hoot, and
informative as well. For instance, if I see Stu Brennan or Ronald Dudley on
the road, I'll know I'm _really_ off course.
d) How about a tie instead?  :-)
e) Whose logo would we use? CAT? STOA? TEAE? Design one? The sideways tiger
head, mebbe inside a pictogram of a computer monitor? A crest with crossed
rivets, flanked by talbots rampante?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com

By the way, my spell checker recommended replacing "Dudley" with "deadly".
Whaddaya think?